The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. As a result people are using it for all kinds of websites because of it ease and flexibility.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”, but the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
FACTS ON WordPress:
- WordPress is not just for blogs formats, categories and posts.
- WordPress works best with static landing pages which helps visitors to navigate better.
- Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
- Existing users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
WordPress Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. Also, it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. As a result, your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
What WordPress Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WordPress Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Also,Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics